In order to continuously minimise the harmful environmental impact of our business, a permanent ecological optimisation programme has been implemented in the Doneck Network for years.
- CO₂-neutral* company since 2018, confirmed by ClimatePartner
- Electricity from 100% hydroelectric power since 2011
- Green CO₂-neutral natural gas
- Saving of approx. 1,000,000 litres of drinking water and wastewater through closed wastewater cycle. That is equivalent to around 6,666 full bathtubs
- Targeted use of recyclable reusable containers for sales packaging, as well as internal storage and transport containers and work materials
- Large-scale conversion to LED technology
- Commissioning of a large-scale solar system
- Company's own truck fleet exclusively with Euro VI standard
*Indirect emissions occurring outside the company, such as from the production of raw materials and precursors, external logistics, and the use and disposal of products or other processes, are not subject to climate neutrality.