Thank you for your interest in our website. Doneck takes the protection of your personal details very seriously. That’s why we respect the current legal regulations on protecting personal data.
The (EU) regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of data and on the abolition of the directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation" (GDPR). We hereby provide instructions on the type, scope and purpose of data collection and use.
Responsible persons in accordance with Article 4 para. 7 GDPR
Company: Doneck Euroflex S.A.
Name: Arndt Breitbach, Managing Director Doneck Network
Address: 4, an den Längten, L – 6776 Grevenmacher
Phone: 00352 710 810 1
Fax: 00352 710 810 8999
Data Protection Officer
Name: Klaus Müller, Data Protection Officer
Address: Doneck Euroflex S.A., 4, an den Längten, L – 6776 Grevenmacher
Under the applicable data protection laws, personal data such as name, address, date of birth, profession, interests etc. may only be collected, stored or used if this has been consented to or is permitted by law. Consent is the voluntary approval of the provided data being collected, stored and used. Legal permission is a legal ruling which allows the data to be collected, stored or used without requiring the affected party’s consent. You are entitled to the following rights as part of your personal data being collected, processed or used by our company:
Collection and processing of data
You generally do not need to provide personal information in order to use our website. If personal data (name, email address, telephone number etc.) is collected on our site, e.g. as part of request or contact forms, this is always done on a voluntary basis.
This data is not passed onto third parties without your express consent. Please note that data transfer on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by email) may involve security loopholes. It is not possible to completely protect data from third-party access.
Third-party usage of contact details published as part of legal notice requirements or elsewhere on the website for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information material is expressly prohibited. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event unsolicited promotional information is sent, e.g. through spam emails.
Right to information
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, you are entitled, if you can prove legitimate interest, to receive information from us at any time regarding your personal data collected and stored by us, and the purpose for collection and storage, as well as to ask for your information to be corrected. Our Data Protection Officer, Klaus Müller, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or under Tel.: 00352 710 810 7006 will gladly provide you with information free of charge.
We only collect, process and use data for internal purposes, e.g. to contact you.
Right to deletion and correction
At any time you can request the correction of incorrect personal data and with an additional declaration you can request the completion of incomplete data.
You also have the right to ask for the deletion of your personal data at any time. Customer accounts and data are deleted simply and without trace after use. Furthermore you can withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. Data may also be deleted if there are no legitimate grounds for the processing of the data or if the personal data has been processed illegitimately.
Right to limitation of processing
You can request the limitation of the processing of your personal data if, amongst other things, the accuracy of the data is disputed or the processing is illegitimate. In this case we can only store the affected data.
We will only forward your data to third parties if this is required by law. For economic reasons, it may be passed onto our Doneck Netzwerk subsidiaries Doneck Ibérica, Doneck Polska, Doneck Pronat, Doneck Sudamérica or Doneck U.K.
Contracts are concluded, and services used, regardless of whether or not you have consented to your data being used or forwarded for other purposes (e.g. advertising, database marketing).
Your email address is only used to contact you.
Your right of objection and revocation
You may object to your data being used for specific purposes (e.g. advertising or market/opinion research) and revoke your consent to your personal data being collected, processed and used at any time. Accordingly, we can no longer process your data unless there are urgent legitimate reasons for doing so.
We provide you with the following sample form to exercise your customer rights.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned data we place cookies on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files assigned to the browser you use that we place on your hard drive and via which certain information is transmitted to the cookie provider. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make our website more user-friendly and effective overall. The information that we receive in this way does not allow us to identify you as an individual person.
By using this website you are agreeing to the storage of this type of cookies on your computer.
(2) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and working principles are described below:
- Transient cookies (a.)
- Persistent cookies (b.).
- a. Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These include particularly the session cookies. Session cookies save a so-called session-ID, which permit the assignment of different browser searches to the general session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session-cookies are deleted when you log off or close your browser.
- b. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a pre-specified duration which can vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in your browser's security settings.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and e.g. refuse the reception of third-party cookies or all cookies. So-called "third party cookies" are cookies set by a third party and consequently not by the actual website being visited. Deactivating these cookies may mean that you are unable to use some of the functions of this website.
Use of Google Maps and Google Webfonts
We use Google Webfonts (http://www.google.com/fonts/) for improved representation of certain information on this website. The use of Google Webfonts activates external servers of Google in the USA which means that Google can theoretically be aware of this use.
This website also uses Google Maps to display maps and route directions. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By the use of this website, the user consents to the processing of the data collected by Google, its representatives, or third-party providers.
Further data protection information can be found on the pages of the "Google" provider.
You may send us your objection informally without stating reasons.