For us, social responsibility means that our economic success is also reflected in the fact that we contribute something to the good of humanity and our workforce.
Here, too, we strive for continuous further development of our commitments.
- Modern, ergonomic and safe workplaces
- Flexible working time regulations
- Annual employee reviews
- Integration in team work and improvement suggestions
- Home office possibilities
- Great company events and company promotions
- Free water and coffee
- Own bistro "Kleine Auszeit" with healthy cuisine
- Free use of a gym
- Free, systemic coaching for individual further development
- Possibilities for further development and training
- Several apprentices in different departments
- Free flu jab
- Main sponsor of the Bundesliga wheelchair basketball team “Doneck Dolphins”, since 2013
- Project support for Care Luxemburg for the implementation of aid projects in developing and crisis regions since 2017
- Annual support for the work with physically and mentally handicapped residents of the Foyer Pietert, Grevenmacher, since 2013
- Annual support for the local fire brigade, “Gréiwemaacher Pompjeeen”, Grevenmacher, since 2015
- Annual donation to “TMS & Friends EAGLE Charity Golf Cup” for use for social purposes since 2014
With an open attitude, we always look forward to the joint exchange of views in cooperations and associations. We are convinced that we can only tackle and solve today's challenges together.
The Doneck Network sits together at the same table with innovative, international partners in the printing industry. Be it with Ceflex, Healthy printing, Cepe, United National Global Compact, Climate Partner, IPV, DFTA or Eupia and Sedex, to name but a few.
As a cooperation partner, the Doneck Network Team is a partner at eye level when it comes to innovative, sustainable and future-oriented ideas.
You can request the Sustainability Report here. Please enter the required data to receive further information.